Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tour de Sevilla '10

I'm not going to be able to sit for a week! I went on the most amazing bike tour of Sevilla yesterday. For most of the ride I was focusing on the path right in front of me and trying not to fall over but I did get a lot better idea of how the city is mapped out and how to get places. To give you an idea of what the weather is like here... I definitely got sun burnt yesterday. It was absolutely beautiful, so excited! You're aren't going to recognize me when I get home! Not only will I be all tan...I'll be fit and trim. We do so much walking, I love it! The food has been pretty good but there again i'm only eating three meals a day and never snacking. I think i'm going to like Sevilla! The one thing I'm trying to get used to is all the staring. I swear its like they have never seen an american before. Haha, some of it is probably my blonde hair but it makes you a little more self concious when you know that they know you are a foreigner. I don't think this is going to change anytime soon so I am going to do my best to try and blend in!

View of the Guadalquivir.

No comments:

Post a Comment