Thursday, January 21, 2010

En Sevilla

Oh where to begin. Saw Toledo today which was amazing. I've never seen anything like it, it was so beautiful! We then hopped on a bus to Seville and we got here about two hours ago. I haven't really gotten to see much of the city since it was dark when we arrived but tomorrow we are going on a bike tour which should be pretty cool!

On to the residencia... definitely not what any of us expected. There are five of us living in a small apartment with an older couple and we are hard pressed to find the difference between this and living with a host family. There are 7 of us sharing one bathroom, living room, and kitchen but the good news is we have internet!

Oh did I mention also that me and my roommates room is decorated with about 5 paintings of naked women. Yep, a little disturbing.

Anyways, so excited to finally be here and all moved in. I plan on spending this weekend exploring, shopping, and hanging out with all my new friends!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment