Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First day of class!

Had my first day of class today. Advanced spanish and spanish conversation and I have to say my brain is a little fried. Neither of my teachers speak any english so paying constant attention is key! I can already tell that I am going to learn so much in these two classes though. My advanced spanish class is the harder of the two, my spanish conversation class is at a more intermediate level so I think it will be really good to have a class that acts as more of a review and then another class that will really challenge me. My spanish teachers are both surprisingly easy to understand though. It's my host parents that I have the most trouble with. I have two more classes tomorrow, both in english, so that will be a good break from all the spanish! I'm in class with students from all over, Minnesota, South Carolina, Oregan, even Canada so that has been fun getting to know everyone as well. I'm looking forward to my classes in english tomorrow and hoping that I will be able to switch one of them to an earlier time, wish me luck!

3 comments: