Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Will it ever stop?!

It hasn't stopped raining for a month here and my 2,50 euro umbrella ain't cuttin it. I seriously think it has rained almost every day since I have been here and I heard someone today say that it is going to keep going for another month. It's not normal rain either. It's accompanied by lots of wind so consequently the rain falls sideways and there is really nothing you can do to keep from getting wet. We were supposed to go hiking on saturday with my program but it has been cancelled because should I dare say it, too much rain! Can you say weather prone depression?! Costa Rica is looking real nice right about now, why did I have to choose to go to a place that has had more rain than it has had in over 50 years! So frustrating, all I do is watch my tv shows. So lame! Please someone comfort me and tell me that I made the right decision in coming here, I'm going crazy over here!

P.S. If you would like to send me a feel better card or something you can send it to:

Academic Programs International
c/o Amy McCue
Calle Capitan Vigueras
n'9 plata 1 baja
Sevilla, Spain 41004

That's all for now.

4 comments:

  1. The silver-lining will shine when you least expect it. Patience....the rain will pass. Mean while purchase a hat!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain, rain, go away, come again some other day (preferably after Amy's study abroad program is over). I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an extra wetsuit I can send you, if that helps.

    ReplyDelete